Saturday, February 12, 2011

Let's get this party started!

Hi all, we are up to 14 strong, and that's enough to get started.  My last post was to get some ideas for times.  Brooke, have you had time to check into anything? Again, you are inside link ;-)  Diane still hasn't gotten back to me.  Usually, she's very quick so I'm just going to call. 

Are there any times that people already know they will be in Vegas?  Angelia, I know that you will be there end of March for your son's soccer tournament.  I cannot come until after April 2, as I said before.  But, that doesn't mean that people can't organize little mini get reunions. Please feel free to use this blog to do so.  If others see it, then they too can contact you and join in!

Question:  Do you all prefer Spring or waiting until closer to the official date in July???  Personally, I'd rather do it sooner rather than later, just because putting things off usually results in things not happening! 

Start putting some thoughts out there.....thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia, Sorry I haven't kept up to date. I will talk to Diane and see if she knows what the plan is. They have not announced anything at the show yet, so we are still in the dark on the events that may be happening on the 30th. We have been busy with auditions, and rehearsals beginning in March... also some television appearances coming up. I will definitely help anyone out if they need assistance getting tickets, etc... Please let me know if anyone needs anything else.
    Okay- until then, I will be white disco-ing and smoke-ing twice nightly, six nights a week in this "32 million dollar extravaganza". ( I think Anthony may have made up the 32 million dollar extravaganza part up- but the rest is true:)
    Take care Jubilee!ers- Brooke

    ReplyDelete