Tuesday, May 3, 2011

PARIS IN THE THE SPRING

Hey Kids (as Fluff would say)

Do any of you remember that optical illusion?  There was a sign that said that and then it noted that 99% of the population won't notice the extra "the"!   Well, after last week, I would say that I probably wouldn't have noticed either.  The weather was something straight out of an bohemian oil painting with everything blooming, people strolling, relaxing, enjoying life and springtime that only the city of Paris can  take to ethereal levels.

I'd like to tell you that we talked about the Jubilee! reunion, but that would be lying.  Well, OK, it was mentioned.  Sara Honey said she absolutely can't make July, but I told her that that's pretty much when most people are expecting it.  I think that the time we had time in Paris was just as wonderful!  As it turns out, she will most likely meet me in Wales and then I'll return with her to London to fly back home.  It'll be a very short meeting, but being able to see friends whenever we can is a gift and we just need to take the opportunity when it comes.  This much is for sure, the time is never long enough.

I'm planning on the LAST WEEK OF JULY.  Angelia seems to have found a park that would be good for all of us as it seems to have some sort of fountain or something that the kids or adults can cool off in!  Also, if we are just a few people, we could probably all come to our time share and the pool. That way, if people want to go in and cool off they can.  Anyway, as I'm driving to Canada tomorrow I will call Angelia and see what sort of info for the park she's come up with.  Her idea of everyone bringing their own food is my vote (ie, Subway, drinks, etc).   At this point then, we'll have a FAMILY DAY and then go to one of the shows one of the evenings.  The family day can be on Friday when the current cast is off or we can do it in addition.  If we have kids with us, they'll want extra time at the park anyway.

It's amazing we still have no official news from Bally's but at this point, I could care less!  After this last week in Paris and meeting the people who really made an effort to get together with us, that is really what it's all about.  

I'm going to already go ahead and ask some current cast members to see how many tickets they can get for Thursday, July 28th, second show.  Can we all stay up that late??  If we can do Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse at mid-night, we can do 10PM ish! 

I'm off to my first traditional Indian wedding!  I'm so excited! I wish I'd had some time to look at some Bollywood moves, but alas, I'll just have to try and fake it, ha!

Much love to all of you and yours!  Cindy/Cynthia









1 comment:

  1. Taking a ticket count for 1st show, Thursday, July 28th. I think we are 7 so far!!! Please let me know.It's $15

    ReplyDelete