Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mini Reunion in Paris Aptil 19-27, 2011

Hi all!


It's great that folks are starting to comment.  Angelia, thank you so much for finding that information about the parks.  If you could call or check the web-site for us, that would be great and thanks!  Kimberly, also thanks for posting the Siegfried & Roy agenda.  Maybe folks would like updates when you receive them.

Since Bally's set the date as July 30th and S&R is also that weekend,  some people have told me they feel it's best if we do it before so we don't interfere with their happenings.

(PLEASE NOTE:  our unofficial date has not been set.  I'm sorry if the previous blog about the Bally's date of July 30th was confusing.  BTW--info from inside sources tell me that they still have nothing more than the date!).


On Tuesday, April 19, Kimberly Shelton, Sara Honey and I will all meet up in Paris!   While we are there, we'll meet with current and past LIDO & Moulin Rouge dancers and their growing families.  We will surely be discussing the Jubilee! reunion.  I will have my SKYPE set up  (cpbeschel is how you find me), so if any of you would like to talk to us, we'd love to talk to you too!  One of the nights I will be spending with Bricky, when she's off from the LIDO and won't be on there, but the rest of the week you'll find us! 


I'm continuing to get input/info via FB, I'm still trying to get those folks to post their great ideas!  So, next time you think of sending me a note about the reunion, please think about posting it.  I appreciate all of you and will write to you from the original "City of Light" (although, I now think that title more aptly describes Vegas).  


Love to all,   Cindy/Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment