Thursday, April 7, 2011

What's Next?

Bonjour a tous! 

The show was a success beyond all of our imaginations.  There is some bible verse that states: An Unexpected Adventure....forgive me, I suppose I could research which book it's from, but you get my idea.
 
Unfortuantely, very few photos turned out due to bad lighting, sigh.  I've posted a few on FB.

Tomorrow, Friday, we take off for San Antonio, Texas.  We'll be driving roughly 1,000 miles, one way.  We will be down there until April 15th and then we have to make a flying trip home so that I can leave for Paris by the 19th!  It's going to be tight since it will probably take 2-2.5 days to get back. 

I've sent Diane another mail for an update, but she's not responded.  Also, it's up in the air about whether or not I go to Ireland with Heaven & Earth.  Right now, the production is not slotted for dancers in the EU tour  but I'm working on that!  So, if I go, it'll be around the 3rd week of June.

Angelia mentioned that Golden Rainbow is end of June, but since she didn't post it  (take heed all those with great ideas but not posting them!), we didn't really get any feed back.  I don't mind doing it then, so we could watch Golden Rainbow as well, but until I get some feed back...!  As it would interfere with Ireland, I won't support end of June at this point unless it works for most.


I talked to Holly Dexter, who was talking to Michelle (can't spell her maiden name) Gaftoi and they were saying they should have a Jubilee! BBQ, she told Michelle to organize it, and so it never happened.  That seems to be the whole attitude.  Everyone wants something to happen, but no one wants to follow through.

I will be doing a bit more research (digging for info/gossip) on this road trip.  In Paris, I will have help from Kimberly and Sara and we will nail this puppy down!

Have a great weekend!  Love to all,  Cindy/Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment