Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 2011: Reunion Count Down

Hey kids!

It would seem that I'm on a month to month blog schedule whether I/we like it or not.  I just can't seem to bring myself to write any BS or else there's too much to write.


Jubilee! Turns 30 Update: Alex Oteyza and Shannon M. Hardin have agreed to have the play date/day off get together at their new place (FRIDAY July 29th) Let's send out a big HURRAY to them!  I've not nailed down any details but I think it's only fair that we all bring one dish & drink if we attend.  We are still on the fence whether we bring Johan (our 3.75 year old) or not.  It would be nice to hear from all of you if you plan to bring your kids or not.  Not only for me, but mostly for our hosts, Alex & Shannon!  I will also send an event invite on FB, just so they know what to expect. 

I'm getting quite a list of folks who are wanting to go to the show and that's exciting!  Unfortunately, I can' t seem to get a hold of anyone at Bally's who will help me!  Paula (current principal) gave me the number of a person who can help us, so I hope that will work.  It used to be that Randy (backstage) could help us, but that's all changed (quelle surprise).  Importantly, I know we can still get our $15/alumni price, so that's the good news!

The first show is at 7.30pm, which means we need to meet at least by 7 to all get our tickets.  I'm suggesting  6 pm if we'd like to do a pre-show drink/happy hour.  I know that some people can't/won't make the show so this gives them a chance to have some time to see folks.  

MEETING PLACE in BALLY'S:  Kimberly, Angelia & I (& my hubby, Reinhard) will meet you all at the TEQUILA BAR & GRILL
TIME:   6pm

PLEASE have your $15 in CASH ready for either myself or whoever it is that's helping us!  

I'm guessing, we may have to go to the showroom earlier if we all want to sit together (so far, about 20 of us!).  I also want to do some photos outside the showroom, so try to be there on time!   

Here's the list of the July 28th 1st show goers:

Kimberly Shelton
Angelia (Maxwell) Zausch
Myself
Reinhard Beschel
Belinda Schober
Melissa Hansen
Dawn Draper
Carol Suarez
Jill Kello
Amber GeBauer
Teena Marshall
Eileen Ryans x 2
Shannon Fields
Lisa Gallion x 2
Rebecca LaBonne
Holly Dexter
Robin T.

PLEASE LET OTHERS KNOW!  ALL WELCOME!  

We will be in Canada from July 10-20th, but can be reached on my cell:  617 957 5788 and I will check my email daily.  

Reinhard & I will be staying at the DESERT ROSE RESORT,
5051 Duke Ellington Way, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (directly south of MGM Grand--I'd like to do a post show party in our room for all those who'd like to. If you can contribute a bottle of bubbly or vino or poison of choice, that would help tremendously!) 
See you all in Vegas!!! 













4 comments:

  1. Sounds Great - Thanks Cynthia for arranging and posting. Angelia - shall we get a room together too at the Desert Rose Resort? Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly, that would be great! I've seen that it's still possible. Did you send an email to Angelia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see we have a new member of the blog--I can't see which one you are, but WELCOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete