Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July: Jubilee! Reunion Tix Change PLZ TAKE POLL

Hi folks!
There's been a CHANGE in the ticket situation!  PLEASE read if you've ordered them via me:

I've tried, but we CANNOT get the $15 tickets (that's a long story and I don't want to go there, so I'll keep it short & simple).  Since we are a larger group (20+) we can't get the $15 discount. 

***We can MAYBE get tickets for $35, but we can't sit together, and we will be on the sides***

Honestly, I went with 10 of you last year and we had a great time and seeing the show was great. I can easily sit this one out.  I realize some of you haven't seen it for a while, and I think you should still go. 
The house manager will call me on Friday to see what he came up with. 

******PLEASE TAKE THE POLL ON THE SIDE OF THE BLOG, TO THE RIGHT, OR I WILL CANCEL YOUR TICKET SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY THE HIGHER PRICE******

Already, Angelia said she's not going to pay it and will gladly hold down the fort for those of you that go.  As I said, I saw it last year, I'm fine with just socializing as well.  I'm beyond sorry that this is becoming difficult (I'm hoping for a miracle or someone taking pity on us, helping us out & being so appreciative that we are making an effort to support the cause)
PLEASE COMPLETE POLL ON RIGHT, THANK YOU! 

3 comments:

  1. Really sorry everyone that I couldn't help with this. It's disappointing, but not surprising. I still hope you all can make it. xoxo paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula...you helped by giving us Joel's number. If you talk to him, tell him that it's important to have Alumni to celebrate ;-) Enjoy yourself on the 30th!

    ReplyDelete