Friday, March 4, 2011

Jubilee! Update

Hi All,

I received a nice letter from Diane Palm, and she was saying that date STILL has not been set, but that she would put in a word that there are a group of ex dancers who would like to be included (or something like that).  Anyway, I thought it was really nice of her to include us when she talks to the Marketing folks and maybe, just maybe, I'm hoping they'd open it up to us as well instead of closing it all off as they did for the 25th. 

Not that we can't have our own party, but if they are already organizing something, let them do it and we join in!  PLEASE remember to invite other ex dancers that I may not know or have on FB.

I'm still wanting to keep this an open forum, so please feel free to talk about anything that's on your mind!  That's what this is all about! 

I'm nervous about the Graham master class.  I watched some technique classes on YouTube last night and I'd forgotten how intricate it all is.  My hip flexors are already tensed up just watching.  I feel that I've lost so much flexibility in my spine (at least what's required for Graham).  I'm glad I don't have rehearsal tomorrow, that's all I can say!

Have a great weekend and please post when you have time so I know you are all alive and well out there!  Love to you all!  C

1 comment:

  1. EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS? If you want me to notify you of new posts via email, please let me know and I will tell you how to do that shortly. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete