Friday, March 11, 2011

Jubilee! Update/S&R Reunion

Jubilee! Update/S&R Reunion

Hi Everyone!

We are now 24 strong and I'm so happy to see all of you!   As I've said before, Diane knows of our agenda and she's working on helping us out.

Kimberly Shelton (BBell/Short Nude/Moulin Rouge/S&R) sent me an important notice that S&R are having their reunion at the end of July.  July 31st and August 1st, to be exact.  Since the rumor is that our Jubilee reunion will be in July anyway, Kimberly and I thought it could be a good idea to link it to the S&R's reunion so that folks can come into town for BOTH.  We can organize it for the day before or after.  (we can do that Fri & Sat before.  Tues would be cheaper, but Jub is dark on Friday and that way they can enjoy it too) 


Other than Kimberly, Jen Dorf, and Kathy (BBell, can't remember her last name--Kimberly help me out ;-), I don't know too many who did both Jubilee! and S&R.  If you do, please let us know.  Also, those dates could be good as they are not around any holidays.  


Any thoughts???  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I had to delete the last post and a couple of comments. I had to delete the section of Fluff retiring as she has no plans to!

    The comment was from Dawn Marie that she's going to be in town earlier and I told her to keep us posted on her dates and maybe something can be worked out!

    WELCOME HOLLY & DAWN MARIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm going to put it out there. Is anyone else opposed to doing it around the same time as S&R reunion? End of July?

    ReplyDelete