Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week March 14th Update

Hi All,

not much going on in the reunion area, but still have my feelers out!

Kimberly Shelton was just in Vegas helping Svetlana with some final moving and all seems well!  Svet and Paul took her to see Phantom, and she said it was nice to finally see the show live.

Angelia Zauch will be in Vegas end of the month for a soccer tournament.  Give her a shout out on here if you are around!

Abbey Apple (singer line) is currently performing in "Bingo-The Musical" at the Dairy Center in Boulder, Colorado. Join the fun and laughs and play Bingo with us!"  MERDE ABBEY APPLE!!!!!

I have two weeks to my show and am having the usual stress and anxiety, ugh!

The Lido is in Moscow and Bricky, I know you are exhausted!  Have fun though!


I have to run, rehearsal time!

Love, C

No comments:

Post a Comment