Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jubilee! Update/S&R Reunion

Hi Everyone!

We are now 23 strong and I'm so happy to see all of you!   As I've said before, Diane knows of our agenda and she's working on helping us out.

Kimberly Shelton (BBell/Short Nude/Moulin Rouge/S&R) sent me an important notice that S&R are having their reunion at the end of July.  July 31st and August 1st, to be exact.  Since the rumor is that our Jubilee reunion will be in July anyway, Kimberly and I thought it could be a good idea to link it to the S&R's reunion so that folks can come into town for BOTH.  We can organize it for the day before or after.  (we can do that Fri & Sat before.  Tues would be cheaper, but Jub is dark on Friday and that way they can enjoy it too) 

I've also mentioned to Diane that it would be nice to know if Fluff is retiring.  It's been said that she would retire when the show turned 30.   I think it would be more than fantastic if that could be at the same time as well! 


Other than Kimberly, Jen Dorf, and Kathy (BBell, can't remember her last name--Kimberly help me out ;-), I don't know too many who did both Jubilee! and S&R.  If you do, please let us know.  Also, those dates could be good as they are not around any holidays.  


Any thoughts???  Have a great weekend!


PS--Kimberly and I will be meeting up in Houston to fly to Paris as we meet up with Sara Honey.  While we wait for our international flight, Rocky Banks will be coming to the airport to have lunch with us!  I've not seen Rocky in years!  



2 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia and everyone else on here from Jubilee,
    I love the idea of trying to plan a reunion, however I am already trying to plan a trip to LV between now and June. Let's what the summer will bring, would love to meet up with everyone.

    Miss you all much, xoxo, Dawn Marie Loucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO DAWN MARIE! It's great to hear from you! As I put on your FB, feel free to post the dates you will be in town! You never know, others may be able to join you. Let us know when and for how long.

    HELLO HOLLY!!! Great to see you! Boy-oh-boy...I just realized, it was a year ago that we were in Vegas and saw you! Can't wait to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete